Access Documentation for the Tanium APIs
Platform REST API
Covers the majority of core Tanium functionality such as asking questions, deploying actions, and getting results.
It is best reserved for features that are not available in API Gateway.Platform REST API
Other Module REST APIs
Other modules with a REST API have documentation that is accessed via the help link at the top right of the main page of their respective workbench in the Tanium console.
Console Documented Modules
- Get data from Asset Reports
- Get Comply reports
- Manage outgoing Tanium connections
- Control and configure software deployments
- Integrity Monitor
- Create and update rules and labels
- Threat Response
- Manage intel, alerts, response actions and more